The “Premier Journal of Education (PJE) is published by Forum of Researchers in Educational Benchmark of Nigeria.(FOREB). Premier Journal of Education (PJE) is hoisted at web: http://www. benchmarkjournals.com. It is a multidisciplinary, double-blind, peer reviewed, open access journal, publishing original academic articles that deal with issues of international relevance in educational theory, methodology and practice. The journal has a distinguished editorial board with extensive academic records, helping to ensure that high academic quality benchmarks and scientific standards are maintained. PJE publishes theoretical and empirical and theoretical papers. Importance and preference will be given to those articles that address and contribute to important disciplinary and interdisciplinary queries, clarifications, problem statements and controversies. The journal publishes original research articles on a wide range of topics of contemporary relevance in the broad fields of Arts, Education and Humanities.
- IJEB Vol 22 Issue 2 July/Sept., 2022 August 3, 2022
- AFRICAN JOURNAL OF EDUCATIONAL ARCHIVES July 22, 2022
- International Journal of Educational Benchmark (IJEB) Vol. 21, Issue 1, April-June, 2022 July 12, 2022
- International Journal of Education Development (IJED) 2022. Volume 21, Issue 1 May 31, 2022
- Journal of Educational Realities (JERA), 2022. Volume 12, Issue 1 April 2, 2022
- International Journal of Education Development (IJED) 2022. Volume 25, Issue 1 April 2, 2022
- World Journal of Interactive Research (WJIR), 2021 Volume 4, Issue 1 March 17, 2022