The “International Journal of Educational Development” (IJED), is now jointly published by the Association for the Advancement of Vocational Education, Nigeria (AAVVEN) and Forum of Educational Benchmarkers of Nigeria. (FOBEN). International Journal of Educational Development is hoisted at web: http://www. benchmarkjournals.com. It is a multidisciplinary, double-blind, peer reviewed, open access journal, publishing original academic articles that deal with issues of international relevance in educational theory, methodology and practice. The journal has a distinguished editorial board with extensive academic records, helping to ensure that high academic quality benchmarks and scientific standards are maintained. IJED publishes theoretical and empirical and theoretical papers. Importance and preference will be given to those articles that address and contribute to important disciplinary and interdisciplinary queries, clarifications, problem statements and controversies. The journal publishes original research articles on a wide range of topics of contemporary relevance in the broad fields of Arts, Education and Humanities.
- International Journal of Educational Development (IJED) – 2019. Vol. 24, Issue 1
- International Journal of Educational Benchmark (IJEB) – 2018, Volume 10, Issue 2
- African Journal of Educational Archives (AJEA) – 2018. Volume 4, Issue 1
- International Journal of Education Development (IJED) 2018. Volume 21, Issue 1
- International Journal of Educational Benchmark (IJEB) 2019. Volume 12, Issue 1