The “International Journal of Educational Benchmark” (IJEB), is a multidisciplinary, double-blind, peer reviewed, open access journal, publishing original academic articles that deal with issues of international relevance in educational theory, methodology and practice. The journal has a distinguished editorial board with extensive academic records, helping to ensure that high academic quality benchmarks and scientific standards are maintained. IJEB publishes theoretical and empirical and theoretical papers. IJEB seeks to acquaint a wide spectrum of readers with the quality research being done in various educational institutions, research bodies and intellectual institutions. IJEB therefore welcomes wide comparative and transnational studies, essays, research papers that are addressing this community’s qualitative and quantitative concerns. Importance and preference will be given to those articles that address and contribute to important disciplinary and interdisciplinary queries, clarifications, problem statements and controversies. The journal publishes original research articles on a wide range of topics of contemporary relevance in the broad fields of Arts, Education and Humanities.
- African Journal of Educational Archives (AJEA) – 2020, Volume 6, Issue 1 January 17, 2021
- International Journal of Educational Benchmark (IJEB) – 2019, Volume 13, Issue 1 January 17, 2021
- African Journal of Educational Assessors (AJEA) – 2020, Volume 7, Issue 1 January 14, 2021
- African Journal of Educational Assessors (AJEA) – 2020, Volume 7, Issue 2 January 13, 2021
- International Journal of Educational Benchmark (IJEB) – 2020, Volume 16, Issue 2 October 16, 2020
- Teaching Continuity Plans October 13, 2020
- Pendulum October 13, 2020