GUIDELINES FOR PREPARATION AND SUBMISSION OF MANUSCRIPTS TO
- Manuscript should be original, clearly and precisely presented in English (preferable double space and saved in Word Documents).
- Each submission should not be longer than 7000 words (16 printed pages) in total, including title, author(s) information, Tables, Figures, and References. Each article should be accompanied by an abstract of approximately 250 words typed on the separated sheet.
Preparation of Manuscript: IJED adhere to a rigorous double-blind reviewing policy in which the identity of both the reviewer and author are always concealed from both parties.
- Author(s) assign copyright to Benchmark Educational Services.
All submissions to the journal are to be sent to the editor through: firstname.lastname@example.org
Author(s) can also use the online platform for submission of manuscripts-
http//: www. benchmarkjournals.com
For any paper accepted for publication in IJED the author (s) shall do the following:
- Effect the corrections as directed by using a fresh page to work corrections based the comments of the reviewers. Send the clean corrected copy through our email: IJED2@benchmark.com
- Moreover, you are required to pay a publication/process fee of N25.000.00. for one author, two or more authors will pay additional 5,000.00 each.
- The additional cost for each extra copy is N5, 000.00 so pay all at the same time to avoid extra cost in re-posting.
- Authors within Nigeria requiring for hard copies shall made a payment of 6,000.00 for courier service
- After payment of the publication/process fee, send us scan copy of payment proof for further process.
- Bank Account Transaction: Pay the publication process fees through bank transaction cost (pay excluding bank transaction cost)
Return your work in Microsoft word. Prepare your work using times new Romans, font size 12 and 16 pages on 30mm margin on both sides. Papers that exceed 16 pages will have to pay N500.00 for every additional page.
|International Authors outside Africa||100 USD |
|African authors||80 USD|
ONLINE PUBLICATION FOR INTERNATIONAL AUTHORS
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’ s compliance with all the following items and submission may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission is written in English without technical terms and jargons
- Cover sheet should contain title, full name, institutional affiliation, address, phone and email address.
- Text should be type with double line spacing, 30mm margins and 12 font size Times New Roman. It must include abstract, keywords, background, research problem, objectives, literature review/theoretical framework. Methodology must be written in prose and not with sub-headings, data discussions and policy recommendations.
- References should strictly follow the current APA format.
- Tables should be self-explanatory and inserted where it is supposed to appear in the body of the paper.
- An abstract of 250 words is included for articles
- The author(s) profile is complete and updated
Galley proof will be sent to the corresponding author. The author(s) are responsible for reading the galley proof.
The articles published in IJED journal are subject to copyright. All rights are reserved by IJED Educational Services, Nigeria.