SUBMISSION, REVIEW AND PUBLICATION PROCESS
- You can prepare your paper based on the following template.
- Email your paper to the corresponding journal listed on this page with a claim that your content is original. You cannot submit your article to multiple journals at the same time.
- You will get a notification from the editor that your email has been received.
- Review comment and result will be returned. Authors may receive,
- Publish Unaltered: the paper is ready for publication and no changes is needed.
- Acceptance after Minor Changes: you need to make minor changes according to the instruction of the editor.
- Acceptance after Major Changes: you need to make major changes according to the instruction of the editor.
- Rejection: Manuscript is flawed or not sufficiently novel
- Submit your final article (if required) before the deadline mentioned in the acceptance letter.
Online / Printed publication will be done within 30 days.
If you are unable to submit your paper through the online submission form, kindly send it to firstname.lastname@example.org