Benchmark Journal Publications and Research Consultancy is hosted by the Department of Vocational Education, University of Uyo, Uyo, Nigeria, with partners and distribution networks all across Africa, Europe, Asia and America. We have research partners around the world and we also maintain our network of esteemed scientists and research scholars who read, write, review and edit the papers and manuscripts sent to us. We publish research manuscripts in the field of education. Work must be of a quality and of interest to an international readership. The aims and scope of the journals are to:
• Provide a journal that reports research on topics that are of international significance across educational contexts
• Publish high quality manuscripts that are of international significance in terms of design and/or findings
• Encourage collaboration by international teams of researchers to create special issues on these topics
- Professors / Lecturers / Academicians in various capacities & levels with research interests in Arts, Science, Engineering, and Technology disciplines.
- Research Scholars interests in Science, Engineering, and Technology disciplines.
- Corporate and Academic Librarians serving the needs in Arts, Science, Engineering, and Technology disciplines.
- Industry experts leaders, Engineers and Managers.
- Management and Engineering consultants.
- Private & Government research firms / institutions / consultancies.
- Technological, Arts, Science, Engineering & Management Universities and Colleges.
- End User Organizations: Emerging technology development groups, Strategic technology
planners, Strategic business planners, CTOs, CIOs, lead architects and other senior IT staff.
Vendor and Service Provider Organizations: Strategic product planners and marketers in product
or service provider companies, including consulting and sourcing organizations.