International Journal of Educational Benchmark
ISSN: ONLINE: 2489-0170, PRINT: 2489-4162
Volume 5, Issue 3, Aug/Oct 2016
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Swamp Rice Production Skills and Food Security Enhancement in Akwa Ibom State- Dr. S. O. Nsa, I. Okon M. N. Ekanem & P. I. Agba. 1-14.
- Question Types as Predictors of Academic Performance in English Language among Secondary School Students in Lagos Main Land, Lagos State- Fehintola, J. O. & Ojerinde, T. M. 15-27.
- Skill Training Module for Processing of Tiger Nuts Milk by Pregnant Women in Akwa Ibom State- Sylvia Okon David & Comfort, M. Etokakpan. 28-37.
- An Appraisal of the Attitude of Secondary School Students towards the Physically Challenged in Edo State: Implications for Counselling- Alika, H. I. & Ogedegbe, R. E. 38-49.
- Impact Assessment of Information and Communication Technology on Post Graduate Students’ Access to Information in Ahmadu Bello University Zaria, Nigeria- Sule Hassan, Igunnu Abosede Ayobola, Rukaiya. S. Ahmed, & Khadijat Yusuf. 50-60.
- Quality Assurance and the Assurance of Quality in Vocational Education in Nigeria. Offiong, A. A. Ph.D; Okon, F. I. Ph.D & Usen, S. M. Ph.D. 61-73.
- Constraints and Strategies for Enhancing Female Enrolment in Vocational and Technology Education Programme in Niger Delta University, Bayelsa State Nigeria- Festus C. Akpotohwo Ph.D, Philemon S. Watchman and Cletus Ogeibir 74-82.
- Traditional and Formal Education in Girl-Child Development in the Niger-Delta, Nigeria- Udeme A. Peter, Christiana Isaac Emediongokon, Essien A. Udoh and Idongesit Akan Udi. 83-99.
- A New Thrust in Health Delivery System in Nigeria: An Appraisal of the Strategic provisions of the National Health Act 2014- Collins O. Chijioke, P.hD. 100-107
- Socialization Influence on Social Life of Adolescents: Implications for Modern Society- Cecilia E. Okon & Nkesse H. Sunday 108-123